Capture the Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VORTEX2 Stories

2 posters

Go down

VORTEX2 Stories Empty VORTEX2 Stories

Post  bmac87 Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:33 am

So in our adventurous bar crawl in Liberal, KS, this one girl who I got her number texted me the other day. When I acquired her digits, I thought her name was Kenlee, and I thought her name tag when she was working the bar said the same thing. She texted me and wanted me to buy her another drink after work that night. I said it would be difficult as I am half way across the country, et cetera. It turns out I was so drunk that her name was Chelsea, with a last name initial of G. Who knew? She was pretty hideous looking though, if I recall. Atleast I still have all of my teeth after almost getting in a bar fight... That is what really counts.

bmac87

Back to top Go down

VORTEX2 Stories Empty Re: VORTEX2 Stories

Post  Sean Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:09 am

Moral of this story, don't dance with, and put your arm around, other guys wives at a bar when drunk.

Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  bmac87 Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:01 am

my family and i are vacationing down in the virginia beach area visiting my sister. we ventured up to the norfolk area for harbour fest where all of those tall ships come in and what not. low and behold our good friend ben was there with his supposed girlfriend. i avoided him as much as possible. what are the odds?

bmac87

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum