Capture the Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAARP/Weather Warfare

Go down

HAARP/Weather Warfare Empty HAARP/Weather Warfare

Post  bmac87 Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:03 pm

this might have been the cause of the shitty season in 2009.

i saw a show on the history channel that documented this thing, called the HAARP. here is the link.

http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/

the main principle behind this is that in alaska there is a station emitting ELF waves (Extremely Low Frequency Waves) that reach the ionosphere and create heat. then this heat will stretch the column, in the ionosphere, thus allowing for the jet stream in the troposphere to follow a different pattern.

the so called scientists said this HAARP, was used to create weather warfare. these scientists blamed it for the rains in the vietnam war, they said the russians used this to steer hurricane katrina into the gulf just to name some of the few outlandish things. they also said there was a classified project that the United States Air Force followed commercial airliners right behind them spewing silver iodide into the atmosphere, seeding clouds. then these chem trails from the USAF could transmit the energy from the ELF waves to a different area of the world. this energy transmittance would then create an earthquake at the earths surface where there is a high chance of earthquakes, i.e. along fault lines.

one thing i liked was that they wanted to use the HAARP to create lightning to destroy communications on the battlefield. interestingly enough, we have other ways to do this, using traditional directed energy weapons, instead of manipulating the ionosphere to create ridges and troughs to disrupt the current weather pattern.

so from these findings we see that it is obvious that the world is committing weather warfare. haha.

bmac87

Back to top Go down